Jalan Alor

These hawker stalls are only about 200 meters from my apartment, so I often find myself here along with the Singaporean and Hong Kong tourists for a late-night snack, usually pork or shrimp fried noodles or Malaysian mee goreng. I can't stop thinking about noodles!

 



This girl sings the same four songs over and over. I have memorized them all, to my detriment. The number of severely disabled people scraping out a living on KL's streets is impressive. Another performer on Alor Street walks on his hands, singing through a headset microphone.


Maggi goreng ayam, from a halal stall on Jalan Alor.

I've come to this place, below, a few times for the pork fried noodles. I can't read the Chinese name. It's near the north end, on the east side of the street. It's high-quality, and the servings are big.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts